Are you experienced and knowledgeable about Utility Land Rights?
Are you looking for a permanent position on the largest infrastructure project in Europe?
Due to development and promotions within the Land and Property team of 5, my client is looking to hire an additional Utility Land Rights Manager to assist in agreeing, obtaining, and approving suitable and rights for utility companies on a massive Rail project.
This role will entail reviewing, advising, and managing the process with the supply chain and internal stakeholders.
Location: London or Birmingham office. 5 days in office every 2 weeks, the remainder will be working from home - potential for this to be slightly more flexible depending on commitments.
·Birmingham - up to £51,152
·London - up to £56,465
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Ability to manage negotiations.
- Wayleave and easement knowledge/experience.
- Land acquisition/access rights experience.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong communication skills that can be applied through the supply chain.
- Strong IT skills in basic MS Office.
- Relevant qualification in Surveying
- Knowledge of the utility/telecom industry
- Prior Rail experience/knowledge beneficial.
- Site experience beneficial.
This role closes for applications on the 10th of November, interviews will be done in the week commencing the 22nd of November via Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.