In April 2021 legislation surrounding IR35 in the private sector is changing. However, the legislation has already been in force for the public sector since April 2017. At Carrington West have had a huge amount of experience managing the impact of these changes for both our clients and hundreds of our contractors. In anticipation of the upcoming changes we have created IR35 guides for both clients and contractors who feel they may be affected. In addition to these documents, you can also stay up to date by reading our latest blogs.
Introducing IR35 Complete: The Workforce Management Tool for Employers
If you are a hiring manager you maybe interested to know we have now launched IR35 Complete, a workforce management tool for employers. The tool provides fast, straight forward, and compliant assessments, demonstrates 'Reasonable Care', creates, distributes and stores SDS's. Facilitates contractor challenge and builds defence file. It is designed to give employers complete control and transparency throughout the supply chain with the ability to manage the engagement of contractors from status determination to payroll solution.
IR35 Complete fulfils the requirements for compliant and accurate workforce management in many of the areas that other tools such as that HMRCs CEST, fall short.
• Aligned with established case law and audited by independent experts
• Makes a firm judgement in borderline cases
• Outside IR35 determination can be separately insured to cover all parties in the supply chain
• Easy to use, the tool produces instant SDS
• Includes vendor/PSL management functionality
• Reporting tool that can be monitored by your company
• Complete supply chain solution - clear and transparent communication between all parties in the supply chain
• Access to IR35 and tax experts for tailored advice & guidance