Role: Trainer - Water Industry
Location: Nationwide (preferably midlands)
Salary: up to £35,000-£40,000 p/a plus package
My client, one of the household names in Technical Water Industry training and qualification, are looking to recruit trainers to cover a range of training programmes with Water companies. They are recognised and respected throughout the industry and work closely with several water boards across the UK.
At this point in time my client have a significant number of training delivery contracts with Water boards, contractors and other associations.
The successful candidates will be responsible for guiding students from initial induction to qualification stage in various modules of Water industry training, they are specifically keen to see candidates with Water Treatment experience (Clean or Waste) or Water Networks Experience (Clean or Waste)
My client offer qualification up to the equivalent of HNC level, and so it would ideal for them if the successful candidates have taught up to this level before, however they offer full training and qualifications for successful candidates, so please apply if you are interested but have not trained/taught before.
- Devise a bespoke delivery model to ensure the course is delivered as effectively as possible
- Undertake theoretical and practical teaching of classes up to 6 students.
- Assess and monitor progress of students, addressing any performance/knowledge gaps as they arise
- Adapt teaching style according to each class to ensure maximum buy-in from students
- Transfer industry knowledge and experience to enhance the learning journey for students
- Ensure that students have sufficient knowledge and confidence to achieve industry qualification.
The successful candidates will be highly experienced in one/some of the above topics and ideally have worked in a teaching/training environment before. However those from an auditing/coaching/management background will certainly be considered, with my client offering successful candidates the opportunity to gain recognised teaching accreditations .
Due to this training being delivered to various water companies across the UK, there is no fixed location for this role. There will be home working along with on site work. it is essential that any applicant is flexible in terms of working in different locations (accommodation will be offered if too far away to return home each day)
My client are offering the following for this positions:
- Salaries of up to 40k per annum
- Company vehicle
- Travel/accommodation expenses.
- Pension scheme
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
This role would be ideal for Operations Managers, Site Manager, Foreman, Project manager, Site Supervisor, Trainer, Main Layer, Treatment Engineer, Leakage Supervisor, Water Manager, Contract Manager, Process technician.
This is a great opportunity for experienced industry professionals to pass on knowledge to the next generation of the water industry, and thus it will be a popular position.