Are you a Systems Technician with Rail systems experience?
Are you looking for a remote working contract opportunity?
My client is looking for a System Technician to support their maintenance team with their growing workload on a Crossrail project. My client is looking for someone to come in and use the Rail for London Infrastructure (RFLI) data lake, and other systems to set up infrastructure condition monitoring trends and their reporting processes on infrastructure assets, within this there is a need to collect operating data and establish trends.
Rate: circa £200-£300 per day, Umbrella
Duration: 6 months
Location: remote working.
- Maximo software knowledge and experience is essential.
- Good organisational and administration skills; document control experience would be helpful here.
- Working knowledge and experience and working on railway engineering systems.
- Ability to analyse data to monitor railway infrastructure asset conditions.
- Broad knowledge of cyber security.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.