Are you an Engineering Graduate with 2 years of work experience?
Do you have experience using Finite Element Analysis?
Salary: £30,000 to £37,500
Location: Glasgow, 3 days per week
- Degree in civil and/or structural engineering.
- 2 years of post-graduate engineering experience.
- Have an interest in working in the rail sector.
- Prior experience designing structures such as reinforced concrete, timber, steel etc.
- Finite element analysis experience highly advantageous.
- Full UK driving license.
A leading civil and structural engineering consultancy is seeking a Structural Engineer to join their team in Glasgow.
Their team is working across various sectors including rail, buildings etc. The successful individual will receive full support to become Chartered.
My client can take someone on immediately if they find the right candidate. Interviews will be conducted via Teams and should be a one to two stage process.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.