Are you a Streetworks Coordinator with Rail construction experience?
Are you looking for a contract opportunity that you can work from home?
My client is looking for a Streetworks Coordinator to join their team in a home-based, full-time 6 month contract role with potential for it to be extended further.
Rate: £250-£300 per day (Umbrella)
How long: 6 months, potential extension available.
Location: Work from home/London
- Understanding of interface legislation where the Rail client's activities impact upon public infrastructure and effectively manage the Street Works Notice Management System for a specified location.
- Liaise with local authorities, statutory undertakers, stakeholders and public utilities as required, and advise on attendance at relevant authorities' coordination meetings, where necessary.
- Provide advice internally and externally on the client's management and delivery of infrastructure interface activities including advice on the client's notification procedure and time scales.
- Rail sector experience.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Software knowledge: Eton Symology and Street Manager and live permitting system.
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams. Applications close for this role on the 12th of May.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 387 6068.