Are you an established Signalling CRE with Network Rail experience looking to work for a leading contractor?
My client is currently undertaking new major projects which involve signalling and telecoms.
The start date would be immediate and I expect around a 6 month role which may then extend further.
Rate: £380-420 per day, dependent on experience.
Location: Croydon based, however for now will mostly be home working. They have tenders out for work in the York area, so the successful candidate will need to be able to commute to York when necessary.
Hours: Monday to Friday, standard working hours.
- Preparation of technical details, specifications and tenders associated with Signalling projects.
- Provide functional support to the Design Team Leader on all aspects of Signalling Design.
- Ensure technical and safety standards are maintained in all aspects of Signalling system work.
- To produce signalling designs whilst working on a variety of Signalling systems as required by the project demands.
- Discharge safety responsibilities in relation to CDM Regulations, Health and Safety legislation, company procedures and standards.
- Project Manage work packages relevant to your level of experience.
- Proven experience of undertaking CRE responsibilities, ideally for Network Rail.
- HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Previous experience in Railway Signalling Systems (essential).
- Knowledge of Railway Signalling practices and principles.
- Membership of IRSE or other relevant Engineering Institution.
My client is looking to interview and take someone on immediately - do not delay applying, you do not want to miss out!
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 023 9387 6068.