Senior Project Engineer
Salary: up to £55,000 p/a depending on experience
My client, who are one the largest water and waste water companies in the UK. Is looking to recruit an Senior Project Engineer to be based from their Rickmansworth office but will have the option of hybrid working.
What you will be doing:
Working under the direction of the Principal Engineers, on AMP7.
- Act as the Lead Design Engineer responsible for the design of Wastewater and Water Network Projects in accordance with project delivery procedures.
- Act as the Lead Design Engineer in relation to urgent or emergency works. Being able to come up with robust and safe repairs and/or solutions is a key requirement for this position
- Take a lead role in the planning and delivery of design activities
- Work with the team to achieve the time and cost targets
- Act as the key contact for the role of CDM Designer or Principal Designer particularly for urgent projects where the design is undertaken by the inhouse engineers
- Be competent in risk management, including risk identification, mitigation and control. Being able to de-risk and add value during the outline design stage is a key requirement for this position
- Provide Technical Assurance during the delivery, commissioning and hand over of Assets
- Capable of working on several projects and managing the works awarded to external consultants
We're looking for you to:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in an engineering discipline and with professional chartership
- Have excellent experience in the field of water and/or wastewater network design and technical assurance
- Be focussed on supporting and implementing continuous improvement
- Possess good communication skills
- Be experienced in managing project teams and have accountability for project delivery
- Fully competent at using the appropriate company IT systems and Office software
What's in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits package includes:
- An excellent contributory pension
- 26 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with length of service
- Annual pay review
- Season ticket loans
- Voucher scheme giving you money off in major retail outlets
- Loyalty awards for continuous service
This position is paying a salary of up to £55,000 p/a plus package, depending on experience.
If you want to find out more details, please email email@example.com