Are you a Senior Mechanical Engineer looking for a new opportunity in Essex?
Do you want the opportunity to run projects and a team of Engineers?
If you have Residential new build and district heating experience this opportunity could be for you!
A well-established Building Services consultancy working for some of the UK's highest rated new homes builders with a constant stream of new works is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
This is not just an office job where you will be chained to a desk, you will be actively involved in the client process, attending site meeting's and seeing your designs come to life throughout the build!
As a business focused on continued growth, the opportunity for progression is realistic and achievable for the right people who are passionate about what they do and delivering on client briefs to the highest quality, on time and budget.
Basic requirements to be successful for this role include:
- Have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- Being Chartered or working towards this
- 7+ years of Building Services design experience - 5 of which in the Residential sector
- A proven track record of running projects and leading junior teams
- Confidence in client facing and site based situations
- A full clean UK driving license
Early applications are encouraged as my client is ready to move on the right candidate and can start the recruitment process immediately.
Currently, my client is unable to offer Visa sponsorship. If you require a Visa to work in the UK, your application will be rejected.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please follow the link, or contact Charlie Weeks on 02393 876048