Are you a Senior Digital Graphic Designer with experience working on IT products & systems?
Are you looking for a permanent position on the largest infrastructure project in Europe?
This role will be working within my client's IT products team, doing digital designing for user interfaces, systems, intranet, and websites. Please note this is not an off-line graphic designer role, and is almost entirely digital focused.
This is an incredibly exciting role as you will have a massive influence over the design of products and will have a key role within their products team.
Salary: £54,650 to £65,580
Location: London. Must work 5 days in office every 2 weeks, the remainder will be working from home.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Prior experience in digital graphic design.
- SharePoint online experience ideal.
- Ability to hit the ground running and be a self-starter. Being able to take initiative and work independently.
- Be able to work collaboratively with other teams within the business including developers and product managers.
- Ability to produce digital design for user interfaces, screen design, systems, intranet, extranet and websites that are user centred, keeping in mind usability, accessibility, and flow.
- Ability to plan and self-manage own workload.
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply! This role closes for applications on the 14th of October, interviews will be done in the week commencing the 25th of October via Teams. This will be a one-stage interview process and within this you will be asked to present your portfolio.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.