Are you an experienced Commercial Manager with consultancy/client-side experience on Infrastructure projects?
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join a company and support them on their portfolio of projects?
My client is a major international engineering consultancy that is currently working on a high-profile light rail project project.
They are looking to hire a Senior Commercial Manager to join their team in time for this project and take a leading role to work independently on post-contract commercial management.
Salary: £55,000 to £70,000.
Location: Birmingham project office, 3 days in the office per week.
- Direct experience working/with Railway clients (e.g. HS2, LU, TfL, TfW, Network Rail) or working with consultancies on Rail projects.
- MRICS/working towards preferred.
- At least 5+ years' commercial experience in large infrastructure projects.
- Have familiarity with cost planning, procurement, and post-contract management on Railway projects.
- Familiar with NEC 3 contracts.
- A positive, friendly attitude, someone who works well in teams, and independently.
- Light rail project experience beneficial.
This is an urgent requirement, do not delay applying.
How to apply:
Apply by emailing your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.