Are you a Safety and Reliability Engineer with experience in Rail systems?
Are you looking to work for a leading consultancy that works on projects across the UK?
My client is working on a number of projects including HS2, EWR, CRSA, etc. and is looking to hire Safety& Reliability Engineers of varying levels to support their design and assurance work, working with both external clients and across project teams within the business.
Location: Offices across the UK, remote/flexible working available.
- Engineer: £29,000 to £45,000
- Senior: £40,000 to £60,000
- Principal: £50,000 to £75,000
- Able to author technical reports of acceptable technical and presentational quality.
- Good understanding of Network Rail as well as the relevant British Standards and Eurocodes.
- Extensive experience working on Railway systems.
- Consultancy or Client side experience essential.
- Prior experience working in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of reliability modeling.
- Prior experience working with Common Safety Method.
My client is looking to interview immediately with a start date for as soon as possible and interviews will be conducted via Teams. Please note this is not a Health & Safety role.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.