Road Safety Engineer
Carrington West are working with a client of our in Essex with their search for an experienced Road Safety Engineer to join them on an ongoing contract basis.
- Assisting the Team Leader by forming an integral part of the road safety engineering team.
- Contribute to identifying and introducing new practices and procedures to deliver efficiencies and respond to technological advances.
- Assist in facilitating Road Safety discussions with other professional staff and is able to work in partnership with a range of other key stakeholders.
- To be the technical expert in collision analysis and a safety audit team leader, promoting good practise throughout the organisation
- To be responsible for providing timely and accurate advice to County Councillors, District Members, Parish Councils and the general public on all highway-related safety matters as required.
- To provide detailed and courteous responses to queries and complaints in accordance with relevant targets and standards.
- To provide assistance to the Team Leader and Senior Engineer in relation to budgetary checks for all Casualty Reduction schemes, ensuring all schemes are delivered to budget, and to the specified programme
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Phoebe Kingston at Carrington West on 02393 876043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous experience in Road Safety is essential for this role.
Carrington West are also looking for Engineers & Transport Planners with similar backgrounds across the South of UK - please get in touch to find out more.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 100+ years experience in this market. Please call Phoebe at Carrington West on 02393 876043 for more information
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us