Are you a Risk Analyst with Network Rail experience?
Are you looking for your next contract opportunity?
I am looking for a Risk Analyst to support infrastructure project teams on an ongoing contract basis. The successful applicant will be responsible for delivery of multi-disciplinary projects from concept through to construction.
This role will be mainly home based but will require one to two days in my client's York or Leeds office.
Day Rate: £400 - £440 Umbrella.
Where: Working from home with 1/2 day a week in either York or Leeds office after August.
Contract length: 6 months.
- Undertaking risk assessments.
- Project risk management.
- Risk Management Information Systems.
- Applying experience and knowledge of risk to Railway infrastructure projects.
- QCRA and QSRA.
- Be able to demonstrate @risk knowledge.
- Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis (OPRA).
- Safran experience.
- ARM experience useful.
- Risk qualification, such as IRM certificate or diploma.
- Rail experience.
This role closes for applicants on the 11th of June and I am limited to number of applicants. Do not wait to apply!
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.