Are you a Project Manager with client-side or consultancy experience on Rail projects?
Are you looking for a job opportunity where you can develop and establish your Project Management career?
Salary: £35,000 to £55,000
Location: Milton Keynes 2 days on office per week
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Ideally degree qualified in relevant subject such as project management, engineering, construction, cost management, engineering, or quantity surveying.
- Resource management experience preferred.
- Control project change, risks, and contingency within the project life cycle.
- Practical experience of construction delivery and management
- Ability to manage multidisciplinary projects
- Qualification with APM preferred.
- Rail sector experience essential, consultancy/direct Network Rail experience highly preferred.
About the role:
You will be supporting on projects as they emerge from the Buildings and Facilities workstream and support the capability and capacity of the existing team, managing design and delivery (PACE 2 and PACE 3) of a project.
About the company:
A cost and project management consultancy that works in Rail, Water, Buildings, and Utilities with 200 staff is looking for someone to join their business as an Assistant Project Manager and join their team and support across their rail portfolio including projects with Network Rail including TRU, HS2, and TfW,
My client values each of their employees and is proactive in contributing to their development with a defined career path for you to get to project manager level, and later to senior, associate, and one day become a partner!
My client is looking to interview immediately hoping for the successful applicant ASAP where possible. Interviews will be conducted via Teams and will be a 2 stage process. Please note - due to the high volume of applicants, only those short-listed will be contacted. Thank you.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.