Project Manager- Highways
This is a joint venture between several key organisations, in which these projects will help improve the infrastructure within the local area. You will work alongside the SPM managing the delivery of a highly valued major project on the East London highway. This will involve working with both internal team members and external organisations, as well as managing elements of the projects at the various stages of their delivery.
- Reporting to the Senior Project Manager and Senior Site Engineer, you will help the smooth delivery of packages, designs and projects on site.
- Working alongside existing organisations, seeking approval process throughout the project
- Attend stakeholder meetings, preparing information for them and act as a point of contact
- Organise own workload together with the supervision of other project members to achieve targets set in conjunction with management of the project
- Manage budgets, ranging from £1 Million - £5 Million
- Deputise, on occasion and as required, for the SPM and SSE.
Flexible working will be required, as you may need to work weekends, evenings and over the holiday period to manage the successful delivery of this project.
For further information on the role, please call Phoebe Kingston at Carrington West on 02393 876043 or email email@example.com
Previous experience in Highways is essential for this role.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 100+ years experience in this market. Please call Phoebe at Carrington West on 02393 876043 for more information
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us