Mechanical Project Engineer
Water / Wastewater
London (and surrounding areas)
£40,000 - £50,000 p/a plus package.
Our client are a leading tier 2 water industry company who are working on maintenance contracts for Thames Water.
They are looking to recruit a Project Engineer to scope works, quote on projects and deliver maintenance jobs. These are generally low value and high volume although they would like someone with a project mindset.
They are looking for somebody who has experience as a Mechanical Project Engineer or has a successful track record over many years as a mechanical supervisor/site manager looking to make their next step up.
Full M&E experience is not required however very desirable.
It isn't essential to have water sector experience however, again, it will be very desirable. If you are from the Marine, Oil and/or gas background you may well be suited to this position.
The successful applicant must have:
- Experience of performing site based mechanical installation or maintenance
- A full UK driving license (maximum 6 points)
- Mechanical Project Engineer experience or 5+ years mechanical supervisor/site manager experience
It would be highly advantageous but not essential to have any of the below
- CSCS card
- Thames Water Safety passport
- Utilities Industry Experience - namely marine engineering/oil and gas
- EUSR clean water card/ water hygiene card
- Formal Mechanical Engineering Qualification (C&G/NVQ or similar)
If you're interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org