Do you have a large amount of experience working in change, risk, and reporting, on complex projects?
Are you from a client side or consultancy background, looking to work on the largest infrastructure project in Europe?
If so, I have an excellent opportunity based in Birmingham within my client's integration team. Due to the nature of the role, all applicants would need to be willing to work in Birmingham 5 days a week once COVID restrictions allow.
Salary: £40,750 - £50,950 plus 20% flex fund (could have a salary up to £61,0140).
- Track progress, risks, concerns, cost, risk, schedules, change, etc.
- Developing, maintaining and progressing project plans/schedules in line with the functional processes and project requirements on standalone outline design programmes
- Maintaining key interdependencies between multiple contractors, providing appropriate monitoring and reporting on outline design programmes
- Review supply chain programme submissions and update client schedules.
- Monitoring and reporting against programmes at all stages of pre-construction and construction, including the use of s-curves, trend analysis, baselines, critical path analysis, rescheduling, etc.
- Client/consultancy experience.
- Knowledge of one or more of the core Project Controls disciplines, including; Schedule Management, Cost Management, Change Management and Risk Management.
- Complex programme experience
- Ability to analyse and interpret data for informative and accurate reports.
- Experienced in the management and control of key Project Controls systems (e.g. Primavera P6, Prism, CEMAR, etc.).
- Rail experience.
My client is looking to interview the week of the 9th of April, so applications should be sent immediately to ensure you do not miss out!
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at email@example.com or call me at 023 9387 6068.