Are you a Principal Mechanical Engineer looking for an opportunity based in Basingstoke?
Are you looking to join an expanding consultancy with exciting and varied projects?
My client is a leading engineering consultancy looking for a principal mechanical design engineer with at least 7 years' experience to come in and support the engineering team in on their projects, the majority of which will be in the Rail sector.
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience.
- HND/HNC or equivalent qualification in relevant subject.
- Proficiency in report and specification writing, calculations (HEVACOMP & IES), AutoCAD, REVIT and/or Microstation and developing designs from first principles.
- Knowledge and ability to keep up with current standards and legislation.
- Experience of IES modelling software would be beneficial.
- Ability to conduct detailed site surveys and attend client meetings.
- Experience with mechanical calculations including use of software packages such as Hevacomp.
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours, occasional work hours will be necessary.
- Understanding of BIM Level 2 and BIM project deliverables structures.
- Ability to mentor and supervise graduates and junior engineers.
Should the right candidate be found; immediate start is available.
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at emily.atkins@carringtonwest or call 023 9387 6068.