Are you a P6 Planner with experience working client-side on large infrastructure projects?
Are you looking for your next permanent position?
Salary: £36,000 to £58,000 plus £4,000 car allowance DOE
Office Locations Available: Leeds, Sheffield, Newcastle, Stockton-on-Tees, Edinburgh, or Glasgow.
- Background Experience operating as a P6 Planner using Primavera.
- Experience working on large infrastructure projects.
- Previous experience working client-side or through consultancies.
- Experience working on Network Rail, HS2, TFL, Highways England, or other major clients highly beneficial.
- Full right to work in the UK.
About the company:
A consultancy with a strong reputation in the infrastructure sector is seeking P6 Planners to join their team and support across their current project portfolio.
They are working across many rail projects and also work in highways, and major infrastructure projects are their focus, working with clients such as Network Rail, HS2, TFL, as well as BAE and National Highways. This is a great opportunity for rail professionals to expand their skills and experience.
This role will require use of P6 Primavera so experience using this program client-side is essential.
This will be two-stage interview process; interviews will be held for successful candidates within a week of application.
How to apply:
Apply by emailing your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.