Mechanical Fitter (Water)
£32,000 - £36,000 p/a plus overtime and package.
My client is a leading multi-faceted company specialising in pumps and systems in Scotland. We're currently looking for a field based Mechanical Fitter to work in and round Glasgow.
This leading company provides multidisciplinary engineering services and integrated solutions across a wide range of projects relating to industrial and commercial markets which include Manufacturing, Transport, Food and Beverage, Leisure, Marine, Offshore Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Fishing and Aquaculture.
Candidates should have a broad knowledge within a sub-contact engineering environment. Have the ability to fault find, maintain,repair and install a wide variety of equipment including Pumps, Gearboxes, Valves, Blowers and Process Equipment. previous mechanical fitting experience ideally on Scottish Water sites.
- Experience in pump fitting
- Previous mechanical fitting experience ideally on Scottish Water sites.
- Maintain, repair and install mechanical equipment for various private client sectors and Scottish Water sites
- Fault-find, rectifying problems on a variety of mechanical equipment including sewage pumps and valves and associated pipe work, air blowers, screens, filter equipment, tanks, tank bridges
- Working onsite and travelling to and from site, often in challenging conditions
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Confined Space training
- First Aid Trained
- DOMS & Water Hygiene Card (desirable)
- Waste Water industry experience (desirable)
Plenty of overtime available that is paid at a minimum 1.5. Van and fuel card provided with full PPE.
On offer is a full-time permanent position which pays £32,000 - £36,000 based on experience + package.
If you are interested, you can apply on online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you to discuss.