Carrington West are assisting their local authority client in London in the search for a Local Land Charges Officer, to join their Town Planning Department on an initial 5 month rolling contract, then rolling.
The main purpose of the role is to is to assist in the day to day running of an efficient and effective Local Land Charges service providing search results and making sure deadlines are met
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar role and must have the ability to come in and hit the ground running whilst supporting and providing guidance to other members of staff. A list of responsibilities are highlighted below:
- The role holder will register and assess land charges searches interpreting the search request against records held on the land charges register and other planning systems.
- The role holder will be responsible for dispatching the completed search result documents integrating information supplied by other departments.
- The role holder will also be responsible to updating and maintaining the land charges register with new land charges and removal of charges where required.
- The role holder will also be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all of our customers.
- The role holder will also help support the team and junior members of staff
The council are looking for candidates who will be able to hit the ground running with previous experience.
Our client is looking for someone to start almost immediately, so if you are interested in going forward for the role then please don't hold back.
Carrington West Pay Rate - £20 to £25 per/hour (DOE)
Job Ref - 33429
Please call Cameron de Wit on 02393 876014 for a confidential discussion on this role, or email myself or our planning team if you are short of time to chat:
Carrington West's dedicated Town Planning Recruitment Team supply clients UK wide on both a permanent and contract basis and all levels of seniority. If this role is too senior, too junior or in a location that is unsuitable, but you are keen on options, please still feel free to apply and we can discuss other, often unadvertised roles with you.