Role: Health, safety and wellbeing advisor
Salary: Up to £50,000 p/a plus package
My client, who are a tier 1 contractor on the Anglian Water framework are looking to strengthen their health and safety team with a health, safety and wellbeing advisor to be based from Peterborough, but the role is hybrid.
Were looking for someone to take a lead role in embedding the companies happier, healthier, and safer message within operational teams.
Improves SHEA awareness and behaviours and strengthens team collaboration and development.
Acts as an ambassador for the companies' principles and values, providing a direct and visible link between those values and delivery outcomes.
- Support operational teams in development of their safety behaviours.
- Engage with key stakeholders, identify and plan to meet organisational behavioural needs.
- Measure safety culture through the organisation and identify where necessary improvement opportunities.
- Deliver behavioural change through active engagement with stakeholders.
- Maintain and deliver programmes to meet needs.
- Support the delivery of relevant sections of the work programme.
- Deliver POSWSH and/or EUSR National Water Hygiene training as requested.
- Support the delivery of all developed health and safety training programmes.
- Assess organisational needs, design, plan and deliver (or facilitate with external providers) a programme of training and coaching for office and site staff and ensure programmes are well planned and delivered successfully.
- Develop and support an appropriate measure of the impact of the programme being delivered and the contribution to the growth and strengthening of the organisation, its delivery and functional teams; this includes extending programmes into the supply chain.
Qualifications and experience:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Technician grade membership of IOSH (Tech IOSH) or above
- CSCS Safety Professional card
- Nationally recognised teaching/instruction qualification
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We are looking to move quick sourcing for this position. Apply Today and We will be in touch to progress your application. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me on 02393 876 074.
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to Applicants who are to be progressed to the next stage. If you do not hear from us unfortunately it means your application hasn't been successful.