Are you a health and safety manager with a proven rail background?
Are you interested in working client side?
Location: Milton Keynes - initial home working through to post covid
Contract length: 6 months +
Rate: £350- £400 per day umbrella
My client is looking for x4 health and safety managers on a contract basis to work client side managing the countries rail services. Due to Route Services' safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ) team being re-organised there is a total of 4 positions available. They are currently recruiting a Safety, Health & Environment Manager to lead safety support for their Supply Chain Operations function. This is their highest risk area of the business with a mix of management and office workers as well as a large number of safety critical staff working on track, machinery and in depots across the country.
Full job description available upon applying for role
- Membership of a relevant professional body e.g. IOSH or IEMA with appropriate membership status
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant work experience within a rail environment
- Successful experience in performance improvement
- Relevant experience in the successful management of safety, health, quality and environment governance, risk, assurance and improvement in highly complex or high hazard organisations
- Proven sound knowledge of investigation and shared learning processes
- Demonstrable good understanding of the UK and European legislative framework and requirements
- Passed IRCA approved Lead Audit training
- Experience in organisational learning and systems thinking
- Experience of working with management systems (e.g. ISO or equivalent)
My client is looking to recruit asap and would like to see CV's no later then Wednesday
£350 - 400 per day
02393 876 010
20 days ago