Are you experienced in community engagement strategy and stakeholder relationship management?
Are you looking to apply your past experience on the biggest infrastructure project in Europe?
If so, I have an excellent opportunity based in Birmingham within my client's Communications and Stakeholder Engagement integrated project team to assist the Senior Engagement and Interface Manager in delivering the community and engagement strategy and stakeholder relationship management.
Salary: up to £52,152.50 with up to 12% pension (double matched up to 6%).
Where: Birmingham, hybrid
How long: Fixed term contract,18 months
Start date: 28/03/22
- Work within the communications and Stakeholder Engagement team to assist the Senior Engagement and Interface Manager in delivering the community and engagement strategy and stakeholder relationship management.
- Manage area-wide community issues and stakeholders, including but not limited to political stakeholders and community representatives.
- Keeping local communities informed about work in their area, responding to their questions and concerns, and involving them in opportunities to influence or benefit from the project.
- Manage community engagement KPIs.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Incredibly organisation skills.
- Past experience engaging with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to engage in challenging and sometimes difficult conversations.
- Understanding/experience working in complex political environments.
- Experience in community engagement.
- Resilient and confident.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Experience working with main contractors.
- Experience working on construction projects.
Applications for this role closes for applications on the 7th of February, interviews to be held week commencing 21st of February. Apply now and don't miss out!
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 023 9387 6068.