Are you a Design Manager who has experience working on Rail projects?
Are you familiar with Network Rail Grip stages, and following Network Rail standards and processes?
My client is a Principal Contractor and are experts in construction, civil engineering, and property services, working in a range of sectors.
They are currently looking for a Design Manager for immediate start, to assist them on a London based Rail project in a long term opportunity that will be working from home until restrictions lift.
Day rate:circa £250 outside IR35.
Start: Immediate/as soon as possible.
Finish: Long-term, no specified end date.
- You will forecast and plan the design delivery for your design elements.
- You will manage day-to-day interactions with internal and external interfaces, with the customer and third-party stakeholders.
- You will ensure the production of the design deliverables by our design partners meets the correct quality, contract, safety, time and cost requirements.
- You will coordinate drawings from their designers and ensure they are compliant with Network Rail standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Familiar with Network Rail Grips 1-8.
- Experience working on Network Rail projects and following Network Rail processes.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the management of design and 5 years in a civil engineering environment preferably rail.
My client is looking to interview immediately with a start date for as soon as possible.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.