Are you a Data Analyst with advanced skills in Excel?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work on the largest infrastructure project in Europe?
A client-side organisation is looking for a Data Analyst to support on the largest Rail project in Europe.
This role will be working within the Vehicle Monitoring System (VMS) team, analysing and processing data, and passing on qualitative and quantitative findings to key stakeholders.
Salary: £37,490 to £46,862.50 (includes flex fund)
Location: Birmingham, hybrid working
- Experience working in a data analyst role.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel essential.
- Dynamics 365 experience highly advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High quality presenting skills.
- High level of communciation and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Knowledge of traffic management advantageous.
Applications for this role closes for applications on the 15th of November, interviews to be held week commencing 21st of November. Apply now and don't miss out! The interview will be held on Teams and be with a panel.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068