Role: Civil site manager - Water infrastructure
Salary: up to £50,000 p/a plus package
My client, are a leading Civil Engineering and Building Company, with office locations in Northern Ireland and in the East Midlands (England), delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland. They operate in all aspects of Construction from Civils and Water Infrastructure through to Commercial and Residential projects.
Due to continuing success and growth of the Civil Engineering team, they have a fantastic new opportunity for a Civils Site Manager. Working on a major water infrastructure framework across the province, you will play a key role within the team through programme management, subcontractor management and client engagement. There will be the opportunity to continue to develop professionally with the support of the Framework team.
- Reading, interpreting and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff.
- Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, policies and procedures.
- To undertake any other duties as necessary.
·Must be able to use their own initiative taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
·Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
·Excellent communication skills and good general commercial awareness.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or other industry related qualification with 5+ years relevant on the ground experience.
- Experience within the water or the utilities sector is essential
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
- A full driving licences.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We are looking to move quick sourcing for this position. Apply Today and We will be in touch to progress your application. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me on 02393 876 074.
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to Applicants who are to be progressed to the next stage. If you do not hear from us unfortunately it means your application hasn't been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.