Are you a Civil Design Engineer looking for a fantastic opportunity with a major Design and Build contractor on their Rail projects?
Are you looking to build a career with an international engineering leader, willing to invest in your professional development?
The role involves design, detail and produce of technical drawings for the successful approval of rail civil infrastructure constructions.
Areas of work include:
- Signalling/OLE foundations.
- Geotechnical works.
- Bridge Design.
This role will be 5 days a week. Until restrictions lift, the role will be based from home. Once restrictions lift, the successful candidate will be able to work in the client's office in East Surrey for 2/3 days per week, and the remaining time working from home.
Salary:£30,000 to £38,0000 dependent on experience.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience of working in the UK rail industry with good working knowledge of Network Rail Grip process / standards and approval processes.
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team comprising planners, designers, engineers, and technicians, providing technical guidance to less experienced members of the team.
- Proven ability to write accurate, clear, high quality reports in English.
- Proficiency in report and specification writing, calculations.
They can offer you:
- Exposure to a variety of projects, opportunities, and clients.
- Active support in career development and professional accreditation.
- A collaborative, friendly and dynamic team working environment.
- Opportunity to join an established and busy major engineering contractor.
- One professional membership paid in full per year.
- A work programme to support individuals in getting Chartered.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant HNC or degree.
- Safety critical position (PTS) - good, practical health and safety awareness.
- 2 years' minimum post graduate experience.
- Experience working within a rail civils environment.
- Experience of Eurocodes, DMRB and Network Rail Standards.
- Working towards chartership, if not already Chartered.
My client is eager to take someone on and can interview candidates immediately with the hope of them starting in the New Year. Do not miss out - apply immediately.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.