Chartered Building Surveyor - Senior / Associate
My client are currently looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to work in Liverpool/Manchester for a growing Consultancy. This is a great opportunity to progress into a Head of or Director role in the next 12 months due to the clients structure.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 DOE
The Main Objectives
- Undertake Building Surveys to assess the construction and condition of buildings of varying ages within multiple sectors (residential, commercial, industrial, retail, healthcare, education, leisure and local authority)
- Undertake Schedule of Conditions to established RICS standards
- Monitoring the deterioration or defects within a property and preparing Schedules of Work
- Contract Administration (JCT, NEC etc)
- Experience in Party Wall surveying & Principal Designer roles preferable, but not essential
- Implement the company strategy in commercial, managerial and technical aspects
- Programme activities and allocate resources to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Advising clients about building/property issues, which can include technical, financial, legal, environmental/sustainability, Building Regulations and restoration matters
What do you need?
- A degree in Building Surveying, Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Chartered Member of the RICS
- Minimum of Ten years experience in the industry
- Experience of managing a team
You will get:
- Company pension scheme
- Bonus scheme twice a year
- 25-days holiday plus bank holidays
- A professional but fun and relaxed working environment
- Opportunities for continued professional development
- Employee assistance programme
What to do next?
We are expecting a huge response to this exciting opportunity so if you do not want to miss out, apply now, or get in contact with Jack James on 023 9387 6036. We look forward to hearing from you today.