Are you a Bridge Engineer with Design and Structural Assessment experience?
Have you got experience working on Rail projects?
My client is a leading international consultancy who are currently working on large-scale rail projects in North England and are looking for talented bridge engineers to join their York/Derby based Engineering teams.
My client is looking for Engineers, Senior Engineers and Principal Engineers.
Salary: £30,000 to £60,000. Dependent on experience.
Location: York or Derby office. Hybrid working.
- Hold a BEng (Hons) or MEng (Hons) Engineering degree (or equivalent).
- Be nearly Chartered or Chartered.
- Have a strong background in Structural Engineering with a minimum of 4-8 years of relevant engineering experience.
- Have a proven track record of leading design teams, maintaining client relationships, managing commercial outcomes, and developing junior staff.
- Prior experience in designing and assessing Railway bridges.
- Familiar with Network Rail processes and standards.
My client is looking to interview immediately with a start date for as soon as possible and interviews will be conducted via Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.