My client are a ISP who have had major investment to deliver FTTP to 1 million homes on the South Coast within the next ten years.
They are currently looking for a Build Manager to join their ever growing team. You will be the point of contact for the supervisors in the area ensuring that areas are being built to specification and within the time frame.
AS the Build Manager you will have the following:
- Proven track record in delivering and policing medium to large multi-site FTTP projects
- Sub Management of multiple work streams for the deployment of FTTP
- Responsibility for the Civil construction being carried out by the contractor
- Manage the operational relationship with numerous stakeholders
- Experience in PIA and overhead Cabling and Poling
- A strong technical understanding of telecoms fibre optic networks is essential
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations
- Experience on FTTP Civils and Cabling
- NRSWA Supervisor ticket
You will receive a competitive salary plus company bonus, also excellent company benefits which include 25 days holiday + Bank holidays, private pension and Private Medical Scheme.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.
Please call Jack on 02393 876036 to discuss further.