Are you an Associate Mechanical Engineer with extensive experience in the Rail sector?
Are you looking for your next contract opportunity?
My client is a national leading consultancy and is currently looking for an Associate Building Services (Mechanical) Engineer to support their team in London. This role offers the opportunity to join a national delivery team and work with designers across the UK and internationally.
This role is client-facing and the successful applicant will be involved in the day to day design and management of projects. It is an exciting opportunity for an experienced design engineer to further develop their career within a leading building design consultancy.
Rate: depends on experience, Umbrella
Contract Length: 6 months
- Degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent qualification).
- Chartered Engineer.
- Good understanding of working within the Transportation Market Sector, with experience of progressing projects & design solutions within the framework of our Rail client's process & standards.
- Similar experience working in a design consultancy, with experience of concept, scheme and detail design across a range of sectors.
- Proven ability to build up and maintain client and team relationships.
- A good understanding of quality assurance, safety and environmental sustainability.
- Working knowledge and use of relevant software packages including Revit, Hevacomp, IES, etc.
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.