Our client a leading utilities contractor currently have 2 x positions available for a Works Coordinator/Scheduler to join a successful team working out of their offices in the West London area.
This will be starting on a long-term contract with a view that it may become more permanent for the right person paying up to £14 per hour Ltd via Umbrella.
You will be working 45 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a scheduler/works coordinator in utilities, ideally within the Water sector however training will be provided if you do come from another sector.
The purpose of the roles is to ensure that all works are assigned to teams.
- Allocation of all works to teams.
- Ensure all resources are used effectively, maximising output while minimising cost
- Escalate issues to Team Manager to enable appropriate resolution and minimise customer impact.
- Select the correct resources to carry out the work, aligning skills to the specific job requirements
- Ensure field teams have all required information to complete work on first visit.
- Communicate with repair teams
If interested, please do apply with your up-to-date CV and if successful we will be in touch.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.