Water Treatment Technician - London & Surrounding areas
Carrington West are pleased to be working alongside one the UK's leading testing, inspection and compliance firms specialising in water treatment and a range of associated services.
Due to continued growth they are now looking to expand their Water Services team with the addition of a number of experienced Water Treatment Technicians.
They have a long term contract covering the London and Greater London areas and are looking to bring on technicians with previous experience within the water treatment industry. This will be a field based role and would suit someone that has previously worked in a mobile role.
The ideal candidate will have previous water treatment experience, have undertaken testing and analysis of water systems and have a strong working knowledge of L8 Legionella guidelines and working practices.
- Undertake water sampling across a number of sites
- Carry out temperature monitoring
- Water system and tank inspections
- Carry out L8 risk assessments and have solid understanding of L8 guidelines and working practices
- Able to travel between a number of sites and undertake a variety of daily tasks
- Our client will be looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual, comfortable working alone and as part of a wider team.
- Have an excellent knowledge of basic water treatment services and previous experience in the water treatment industry.
- An understanding of commercial water systems and the regulations that govern them.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and service delivery background.
In return you will be offered a highly competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
These roles are likely to be highly sought after so if you feel it would match your experience and skillset then please apply directly with your CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023.