Are you an experienced Voids surveyor looking for a role in central London?
£316.50 per day Umbrella
Duration: Initial 3 months
- Conducting safety inspections on void council properties
- Reviewing plans and visiting sites before and during void works
- Carrying out thorough property inspections once works are complete
- Collaborating closely with contractors, planners and stakeholders
- Staying up to date on industry standards and regulations
- Ensuring health and safety compliance and risk management
- Managing procurement processes and overseeing contractors
- Hybrid working pattern
- Reporting to the Senior Investment Manager
1. Expert knowledge of building codes, regulations and inspection standards
2. Strong communication and stakeholder management abilities
3. Meticulous attention to detail during inspections
4. Ability to identify risks, defects and areas of non-compliance
5. Organisational skills to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field like Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Certification in building inspection from a UK accredited body
- Proficiency in modern building inspection tools and software
- In-depth understanding of UK building regulations
If interested please call 023 9387 6052 or send me your CV to email@example.com and answer the following questions:
1.How many years of experience do you have as a building inspector, particularly on void/refurbishment projects?
2.Can you provide examples of complex building inspections you have completed, including any defects identified?
3.What methods and tools do you use during an inspection to thoroughly check for issues?
4.How do you ensure you stay up to date on the latest building standards and regulations?
5.How would you work proactively with contractors and stakeholders during void works to identify and resolve any problems?