Damp and Mould Surveyor
£22.98 p/h Umbrella Rate (dependant on Qualification)
Initial 6 Months
Are you a Surveyor experienced in the management and resolution of voids and identifying damp and mould defects?
If so, this 6-month rolling Local Authority Contact could give you just that.
Who will you be joining?
Local Authority in need of help with the management of an increasing volume in referrals to diagnose the cause and arrange for works to be carried out for damp and mould. This will include the assessment of condensation cases and dealing with void properties alongside an existing team of experienced Surveyors.
What will you do?
- Carry out building inspections as necessary to diagnose the cause of building defects.
- Accurately record all necessary project information to assist in the control of the project, identifying any relevant matters to the Diagnostic Surveying.
- To prepare reports relating to condensation
- To manage fire, flood, or collision Insurance cases
- Provide a prompt, courteous and helpful response when dealing with queries from customers, their representatives, other agencies, and internal colleagues.
- Monitor and oversee works on site. Agree variation requests and manage payment system.
What do you need?
To be successful in your application for this role you will need to demonstrate the following on application and through the interview process:
- Qualified to degree level in Surveying
- Previous experience carrying out damp and mould surveys and diagnose defects in all types of Council owned Properties.
How will you benefit?
Should you be successful in securing this exciting opportunity, you will benefit from a 6-month rolling contract .
What to do next?
This role will move quickly and is unique opportunity to join a growing local authority. To avoid missing out please apply today with a copy of your CV then call the Property Team 02393876045.