An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Transport operations Officer to join a busy team in Shropshire.
The experienced Transport Operations Officer will:
- To maintain accurate and up to date computerised information for all transport services provided by Passenger Transport Group.
- Assisting with the commissioning and maintaining of all specialist transport fleet services in accordance with the requirements of Children's Services and Adult Services clients.
- Be expected to assist on a range of projects and build relations with both internal and external partners in order achieve specified outcomes.
- To provide a full range of administration services.
- Inputting as directed route, passenger and other data in the ONE system and any other systems for all transport services provided by PTG
- Assisting the Entitlement Team in determining entitlement for school aged passengers and provide administration support as and when required.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Harriet Simmonds at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please email.