Are you a PWAY/Track Project Engineer?
Are you looking for a permanent role with career progression?
My client is a leading design and build contractor and is looking for a Track Project Engineer to join their team. This is a position available across the UK provided someone is based in a populated city e.g. London, Birmingham etc.
There is opportunity to progress to a more senior role and exposure to other areas of the business.
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
Location: London, Birmingham, or Derby etc.
Time: 37.5hr week M-F.
- Ensure compliance to applicable standards and operational requirements.
- Complete technical analysis, troubleshooting and assurance activities to deliver a safe, operable and reliable railway.
- Assures the right level of compliance and quality is achieved.
- Deliver continuous improvement through asset review and improvements.
- Site-based role, rather than office based.
- Substantial experience as a Track engineer .
- Expert knowledge in track and drainage and associated systems, substantial knowledge in Network Rail standards and their application.
My client is looking to interview suitable candidates immediately.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 9387 6068.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!