Are you a Chartered Geotechnical Engineer with experience on rail projects?
Are you experienced in leading and mentoring teams?
My client is a friendly consultancy with offices across the UK. They are involved in a wide range of projects across the UK within a variety of sectors. There are looking for an experienced Chartered Geotechnical Design Engineer to join their team as a Technical Director in Belfast. Some of your responsibilities would include contributing to and reviewing detailed designs and leading & mentoring more junior members of staff.
- £75,000 - £100,000 (dependant on experience.)
- 25 – 30 days annual leave (dependent on grade)
- 7.5% pension contribution
- End of year bonus
Location: Belfast - office based 1-2 days per week
- 15+ years’ experience
- Experience working on rail specific projects
- Familiar with a range of geotechnical software
- Deep understanding of the principles of Geotechnical Engineering
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and external agencies
This will be a one-stage interview process. Interviews can be held over teams or face to face, depending on what will be most convenient.
How to apply:
Send your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6061.