Do you have experience in BREEAM and CEEQUAL and applying it to large Infrastructure projects?
Are you looking to work on a career defining project that will be going on for the next 10 years?
My client organisation is the largest infrastructure company in Europe. This role is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a massive, high speed Rail project.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the client's assessment for sustainability strategy - specifically BREEAM an CEEQUAL.
Rate: £45,137.50 to £56,465 per year
Location: London, hybrid working.
- Lead the development of the sustainability assessment strategy for stations, depots, other railway buildings and infrastructure works, including setting targets and other requirements.
- Undertake BREEAM/CEEQUAL pre-assessments as and when required.
- Act as the sustainability champion (including BREEAM AP) for the entire project to ensure that BREEAM/CEEQUAL performance targets are on track and are and embedded into the contracts.
- Work closely with the delivery teams to ensure BREEAM/CEEQUAL requirements are implemented.
- Review and assure BREEAM/CEEQUAL pre-assessment reports and other relevant documentation from the BREEAM/CEEQUAL assessors or contractors.
- Build professional relationships externally e.g. with the Building Research Establishment on development or updating of bespoke criteria for the client and BREEAM/CEEQUAL queries for the project.
- Develop networks internally to ensure that Sustainability is embedded across the business.
- Knowledge and experience in BREEAM/CEEQUAL (preferably both).
- Experience working in large, fast paced infrastructure projects, ideally in the Rail sector.
- Experience of stakeholder management including external stakeholder e.g. Building Research Establishment.
- Experience in a lead role of BREEAM assessor and BREEAM AP and/or CEEQUAL assessor/verifier.
Applications close on the 29th of November. My client is looking to select candidates for interviews the week commencing 29th of November, interviews will be held the week commencing 13th of December.
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.