- Posted 25 May 2023
- Salary £35k - 45k per year + Benefits
- Job type Permanent - Full Time
- DisciplineBuildings & Construction
- Contact NameAbigail Robinson
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Revit Technician to join a dynamic and expanding structural team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Technician to work on a range of projects including residential, commercial, industrial, retail, and leisure alongside a successful team of engineers and technicians.
The role will involve the detailing of projects from inception to completion and working closely with engineers to ensure excellent quality control and client management.
- Competent use of Revit & AutoCAD
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Familiar working with all major construction materials such as concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Familiar with RC detailing and steelwork
- Familiar with British Standards
- Ability to provide technical support to junior technicians
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you will have ongoing support with your own personal development.
To be considered for this position please apply or for a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact Abi on 02393 876 032.