An excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Revit Technician to join an expanding structural team in London on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Technician to work on a range of projects including residential, commercial, educational, retail, and leisure alongside a successful team of engineers and technicians.
- Competent use of Revit & AutoCAD
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Familiar working with all major construction materials such as concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Familiar with RC detailing and steelwork
- Familiar with British Standards
- Hold an HNC/HND in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Have an understanding of the engineering industry
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you will have ongoing support with your own personal development.
To be considered for this position please apply or for a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact Abi on 02393 876 032.