An excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Revit Technician to join a multidisciplinary organisation based in their Liverpool office on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Technician to work on a range of projects including commercial, educational, residential, health and leisure alongside a welcoming team of existing engineers and technicians.
The right candidate should feel comfortable working with other technicians as well as working independently.
- Competent use of Revit & AutoCAD
- 5 years Revit and AutoCAD experience
- Familiar working with all major construction materials such as concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- RC detailing knowledge /experience would be beneficial
- Familiar with British Standards
- Ability to provide technical support to junior technicians
As a Structural Revit Technician in addition to a competitive salary you will receive a benefits package including
- Flexible working
- Personal development and training plan
- Generous holiday allowance
- Bonus schemes
To be considered for this position please apply or for a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact Abi on 02393 876 032.