Are you a Structural Engineering looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in Ringwood.
The successful structural engineer will be joining a well established consultancy with a strong pipeline of work for 2024 spanning multiple sectors including residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
You will play a crucial role in the design, analysis, and implementation of structural systems. The ideal candidate will bring a strong technical background, creative problem-solving skills, and a collaborative mindset to contribute to our diverse range of projects.
- BEng/MSc (or equivalent) Civil/Structural Engineering
- Member of ICE/IStructE working towards chartered status.
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Experience of working in all main materials including steel, timber, masonry and concrete
- Sound technical skills and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Software experience in Tekla software would be desirable.
- Ambitious with a drive to succeed and be part of a successful team
As a Structural Engineer in return and in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including hybrid working you will receive ongoing support for your own personal development.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply or contact Abi on 02393876032 or email email@example.com.