Are you Structural Engineer who now has 2 or more years of experience looking for an opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects?
About the company
The company are a well-established design consultancy working across a variety of building sectors throughout the UK including residential, commercial, education, healthcare and mixed use multistorey projects.
Role & Responsibilities
Working as a Structural Engineer, the successful candidate should be able to communicate effectively with design team members, and be technically competent with the design of structures to current design standards.
- BEng/MSc (or equivalent) Civil/Structural Engineering
- Member of ICE/IStructE working towards chartered status.
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Experience of working in all main materials including steel, timber, masonry and concrete
- Sound technical skills and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Software experience in Tekla software would be desirable.
- Ambitious with a drive to succeed and be part of a successful team
In return and in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, there will also be on going support towards your chartership progression within the company. Hybrid working is also available.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this position or for a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact Claire on 02393 876 031.