Site Supervisor - Water
- Posted 18 May 2023
- Salary Market related
- Job type Contract - Full Time
- DisciplineWater & Environmental
- Contact NameMario Fourie
Our client a leading utilities contractor are currently looking to recruit a Site Supervisor with experience of Civil engineering construction including Rising Mains, Sewers and Reinforced Concrete to work on a Thames Water Capital Delivery Framework covering South London and Thames Valley.
As a Site Supervisor you will be managing site projects and teams ensuring a zero compromise to Health, Safety, Environment and Wellbeing to all our employees and those impacted by our works
- Provide leadership to site staff, drive forward site programmes, maintain progress and cost records, promote knowledge and understanding of Quality, Safety and Environmental matters on construction sites and offices
- Management of subcontractors including induction and interface liaison
- Liaison and maintaining relationships with operational staff and key stakeholders
- Assist the Site Manager with the management of Delivery Teams and Office support staff who are tasked with ensuring optimal performance in the delivery of the AMPS contract
- Oversee the operational resource/activity within areas of your responsibility and that it conforms to statutory requirements and company policy/procedures
- Assist with the auditing process ensuring the timely close out of actions arising from internal and external audits
- Ensure that your projects are effectively resourced and that key personnel are retained and developed delivering accurate and timely engineering data to support design, construction and handover of projects
- Working on Deep shaft excavation, Pipe laying PE/DI, Pressure testing.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience on Civils construction sites (Ideally within clean or waste water projects)
- Basic IT Skills - Tablet based BMS and Quality systems
- First Aid at Work
- CSCS, SMSTS, NRSWA
- Service Avoidance
- First Aid at Work
- Temporary Works Supervisor
If interested, please apply with your updated CV and we will be in touch with suitable candidates.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.