Our client a leading utilities contractor are currently looking to recruit a Site Engineer with experience of property drainage surveys for a mini package pumping station installation project to work on a Thames Water Framework covering South London and Thames Valley.
As a Site Engineer you will be part the delivery team who will be responsible for delivering accurate and timely engineering data to support design, construction and handover of infrastructure projects.
- Collating property information and contact details
- Arranging access to properties to carry out surveys
- Carry out comprehensive connectivity, drainage surveys of properties and existing sewer networks
- Asses electrical supply points and cable run options
- Size pump units
- Produce outline design drawings
- Identify installation positions
- Assist with construction activities and coordination
- Survey and create as constructed drawings
- Assist in creation of handover documentation
- Assist in handover with Operations
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
Experience within the water industry essential and specifically within mini package pumping station surveys, design and as built management.
Good technical and computer skills, ability to operate CAD and Microsoft suite. Able to carry out setting out requirements for pipelines, structures and no dig techniques using GPS, LEICA Robotic Total Stations and Digital Levels.
Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent qualified in engineering
If interested, please apply with your updated CV and we will be in touch with suitable candidates.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.