Are you a Site Engineer looking for your next contract on HS2?
Do you have a proven background of working on heavy civils, including RC structures & groundworks?
I am recruiting a Site Engineer to work as part of a joint venture on HS2, assisting with setting-out and investigation duties on re-enforced concrete works, including form work. This opportunity will suit a Site Engineer with a proven background of working on heavy civils projects involving excavations or groundworks.
Duration: 3 months min
Rate: £350-£390 p/d
- ·Provide site-base support and engineering supervision to works.
- ·Coordinate with Site Supervisors, Subcontractors and Trades, under the direction of the Section Engineer or Sub Agent
- ·Undertake all setting-out duties for works
- ·Producing paperwork such as WPP, ITPS and RAMS.
- ·Manage and maintain quality assurance records for works in line with ITPs'
- ·At least 3 years' experience working as a Site Engineer
- ·Previous RC frame and precast project experience
- ·Ability to use setting out equipment including Leica and Trimble
- ·Valid CSCS and SSSTS ticket
To be considered for this opportunity and to avoid missing out, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Carrington West