Are you a Project Manager currently working in the railway industry?
Do you have a proven background of delivering signalling renewals projects?
Our client is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to work closely alongside the Project Manager on delivering signalling renewals schemes across the Wales and Western route. This is an opportunity for an individual with an excellent understanding of basic signalling principles to join a forward-thinking team.
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £450 - £490 p/d
- ·Run signalling renewals projects and schemes from design to delivery.
- ·Ongoing management of plans to ensure delivery to schedule and budget.
- ·Work closely with key stakeholders throughout the delivery of projects.
- ·Effectively manage the relationship with the tier one contractors.
- ·Prepare plans, proposals and any design and build documentation.
- ·Proven background of working as an Assistant / Scheme Project Manager within the rail industry.
- ·Ideally experience of working on minor civils/refurbishment projects within rail
- ·Excellent understanding of Network Rail standards.
- ·Excellent understanding of basic signalling principles.
If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West